eNavigate, is the first publicly announced exchange that is privately owned and operated in Iowa. It’s a marketplace that connects insurance companies with employees wishing to purchase insurance. Employers are positioned to offer a robust benefit menu, on a par with many Fortune 500 companies. It further enhances the goal to attract and retain the best employees by becoming an employer of choice. Its many features include:
- Consumer directed flexibility
- Education modules to assist plan selection
- Intuitive, easy to use
- Multiple benefits previously not available
- Strong administrative platform
- Online enrollment
- Ease of administration, budgeting and reporting
- Defined contribution model
Expected future enrollment:
- 68% of large employers are somewhat or very likely to consider Private Marketplaces for their employees.
- 40 Million are projected to be in a Private Marketplace by 2018 (2)
- Deloitte 2013 Survey of US Employers
- Are you ready? Private Health Insurance Exchanges are Looming. Accenture. May 2013
The future of Benefit Plan administration is available today!