Since our establishment in 1926 we’ve been located in various locations from the Putnam Building in downtown Davenport to now encompassing all of the 100 block of Kirkwood Boulevard in central Davenport. As we now oeprating as a Third Generation agency, we continue to be a business who works tirelessly for our clients. With nearly 40 employees we have grown into one of the largest independent insurance agencies in our Eastern Iowa/Western Illinois region.
We could go on – we love to tell our story… But here is what it means to you:
- We’ve developed strong relationships with clients and companies over the course of our existence creating true partnerships.
- These relationships are the foundation of our agency and are crucial when it comes time to work for you.
- We are passionate about our work.
- We have developed a reputation for doing things ethically.
- We are financially sound and well positioned for the future.
- We have staff members who are experts in the industry, constantly pursuing more knowledge across all insurance related topics.
- We continue to grow to meet the needs of our clients.
- We have positively interacted with the community and given back in the form of charities as well as time and effort to causes we believe in.
- We’ve had fun along the way, because let’s face it, if we didn’t we would not have lasted this long in the industry.